Time to Blow Up Dodd Frank

02/07/2017
Comments
  • What is Gary thinking? I’d like to think there is this little jingle that he just can’t seem to get out of his head……”10, 20, 30, 40 Billion or more, the bloody Orange Baron is rollin up the score….!!!” Over and over and over…..interspersed with a few “And your little dog Toto too!!”……But we really know its “Fava Beans and a nice Chianti”….

jp February 7, 2017 6:14 am Reply
  • From an 18 year mortgage veteran, Atlanta native and long time fan of your Show, thank you for not bringing up the Super Bowl. Can we please act like it never happened?

Jeffrey Conn February 7, 2017 7:23 am Reply
  • Its about time…need to blow it up off the face of the earth..

Karen February 7, 2017 9:14 am Reply
  • In 2004 through 2006 when Countrywide and Indymac came calling on my offices I told them to take a hike. I just kept own making my mid 6 figures with Fannie, Freddie and Ginnie A paper loans. I think I have had two forclosures in over 30 years of origination. Everyone had a choice of what they wanted, they have paid a price for that choice. I think many of those people have learned from that mistake. Having some PHD with no experience take over and set a course is even more dangerous. That being said we will watch him like a hawk.

Renee LaBrot February 7, 2017 9:20 am Reply
  • Looks like there’s international pressure on this I would have never thought.

EU Execs Warn Against Dodd-Frank Changes

Ed February 7, 2017 12:22 pm Reply
  • Time to watch “The Big Short” again!

Gregg Papernik February 8, 2017 5:34 am Reply
  • There is an old Upton Sinclair saying that it’s difficult to get someone to understand something, when their salary depends upon them not understanding it.The last real estate run up hit the wall in the summer of 2005. I think we’re about there again. We’ll see this spring and summer.

Lester Wible February 9, 2017 11:50 am Reply